You are invited to become a part of the Panama Canal Museum Collection at the University of Florida by joining the Friends of the Panama Canal Museum Collection.
Becoming a member of the PCMC Friends means more than a donation. It is a partnership — aimed at helping to preserve our history. Your generous donation can support the Panama Canal Museum Collection, events and exhibits, oral histories and research awards.
Join the Friends of the Panama Canal Collection online at https://apps.uflib.ufl.edu/pcmmembership/. Membership starts at only $26 per year.
- Gaillard (Individual) $26+
- Gaillard (Household) $50+
- Gorgas $125+
- Sibert $250+
- Stevens $500+
- Goethals $750+
- Roosevelt $1,000+
Please visit our Donate & Support page if you are interested in other opportunities to support the collection, including endowments and planned giving. Everyone who makes a donation of $26 or more to any of our endowments automatically becomes a member of the PCMC Friends. Thank you for being a Friend!
Support the 2021 Silent Auction
We plan to hold a silent auction at the Panama Canal Society Reunion to be held in Orlando on July 7-11, 2021, in order to raise funds to support the PCMC, and we are looking for donors and volunteers to make this a success. Here is how you can help:
- Please donate items for the auction. We accept everything from clothing and jewelry to art and decorative objects. If you are interested in donating items, please complete the Silent Auction Donor Form and send to Mickey Walker Fitzgerald at email@example.com or 1381 Scarlett Trail, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168-9238. Please wait for Mickey’s reply before sending your items.
- Please consider volunteering your time to help at the auction with set-up and clean-up and everything in between. If you are interested in volunteering your time, please contact Mickey Walker Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1381 Scarlett Trail, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168-9238.
Executive Council of the Friends of the PCMC
- Joseph J. Wood, President
- Katherine E. Egolf, Vice President
- Judith C. Russell, Ex Officio Member (Dean of Libraries)
- Bill McLaughlin, Panama Canal Society Representative
- William Angrick
- Edward B. English
- Mickey Walker Fitzgerald
- Paul D. Glassburn
- John Husum
- Robert J. Karrer, Jr.
- Carol F. Meyer
- Carole Walker Miller
- Joan McCullough Ohman
- Janice Grimison Scott
- Cheryl Peterson Russell
- Frank Townsend
- Robert F. Zumbado